And here are some great videos showing you the FEZ boards and some great projects. To view more details visit http://www.tinyclr.com/.
EZ stands for "Freakin' Easy!"
FEZ offers many features not found in Arduino, BASIC STAMP and others:
- Based on Microsoft''s .NET Micro Framework.
- Runs on 72Mhz NXP ARM processors.
- Supports runtime debugging (breakpoints, variable inspection, stepping, etc.)
- Use Visual C# 2010 Express Edition for development.
- Advanced capabilities like FAT, USB device and USB host.
- Easily upgrades to hardware such as EMX.
- Open source hardware design files.
- Use existing shields and holder boards.
- Based on the USBizi chipset (ideal for commercial use).
- FEZ Mini is BS2 pin-out compatible with extra I/Os.
- FEZ Domino is Arduino pin-out compatible with extra I/Os.