The big embedded show for the year in Europe is coming up and some of the .NET MF partners there have gotten together to present a booth on the .NET Micro Framework. This is the first time that the platform has had it's own booth since we first started. The companies include the full range of services, hardware, and add-on libraries:
- AUG Elektronik (Andreas Schloffer)
- MoCom Software (Volker Goller)
- TrygTech (Julie Trygstad)
- Device Solutions (Martin Welford)
- Sytech Designs (Simon Taylor)
- EBS Net Inc (Thomas Voltz)
Look them up when you are at the show. They will be in hall 11, stand 226.
If you have more time we (.NET MF developers and hardware partners) will meet each other outside the Embedded World somewhere in the city of Nuremberg, more details later.
Still don’t have a free ticket? Get your free 3-day-ticket worth 25 EUR here.