- Improvements to debugging over TCP/IP
- Moved entire DPWS stack to native XML
- Removed dependency from ATL when rebuilding the emulator and runtime in the PK (this allows using VS Express for the purpose)
- Improvements for MDK3.80a support
- Full GCC thumb build does not work with the TCP/IP stack on some platforms.
- Projects and solutions needs to be updated to v4.0: there is no automatic way to do it, but generally a Find&Replace of “v3.0” to “v4.0” should do the job for the managed projects, while instead the native solutions of the PK are virtually identical, although some drivers and CLR libraries might have been removed or changed name.
Please submit any feedback through Microsoft Connect!