During the Embedded World 2009 in Nuremberg I could already play with one of the first prototyps of the new Meridian/P from Device Solutions. It was a pleasure for me to be in the boat. Some days ago Device Solutions has announced the Meridian/P official.
The key features are:
- Same i.MXS processor and memory (4MBytes Flash, 8MBytes RAM) as the Meridian CPU
- USB connector for powering the board and application download and debug.
- 0.1″ headers for expansion. Two of these have the same pin-out as the EXP connectors on Tahoe-II.
- Kit includes USB cable and 0.1″ pin headers you can solder on as required
- Schmartboard compatible form-factor for rapid prototyping with fine pitch surface mount components
More details are available here. The Meridian/P will be available in less than 2 weeks at US $99, a really good price.